Brand new for 2019, join us Wednesday, Dec. 12, 6-8 p.m., to learn about our Ultimate Training Program. Brought to you by Fleet Feet Savannah and Savannah Sport & Wellness, this year-long, comprehensive strong runners program is Fleet Feet Running Club Savannah's premier training option. Designed to take you to the next level, the program includes training plans, strength training for runners and bi-monthly massage for runners.
Additionally, there will be seminars on topics such as the following:
- Seasons of Running (and why you need an off-season)
- Training to heart rate
- Understanding metabolism, VO2max and RMR
- Running gait, efficiency and economy
- Nutrition and hydration for runners
- Strength training, cross training and massage for runners
- Prepping for race day and how to handle setbacks
- Going out too fast: Why you can’t physiologically bank time
- Understanding running shoe construct, drop and motion control
We'll also share info about a new race series featuring 5K, 10K, 15K, 10 miler, half marathon and marathon distances, plus a destination race. Expect a true VIP race experience at every race in this series and think points, teams, prizes and awards!
RSVP and let others know you're going via the Facebook event.